Friday, December 1, 2006

The Veggie Guy's Very First Boneheaded Error!

So it just occurred to me, The Veggie Guy, that I linked a website in my first post that isn't even operational yet.

Yes, kind readers, www DOT theveggieguy DOT com is still in development, and as such, has not yet been launched. Soon, very soon, but not yet.

I thought of taking the link down in the first post, but really, even if you skip this post entirely and stroll down a couple of posts and click the link that purports to lead to my official site... I think you'll get the point.

So while I'm getting my ducks in a row, please check back here often. I can promise you two things: One, that I'll post as many delicious low fat and vegetarian recipes as I can here; and two, that you will have myriad opportunities to laugh at me while I try to figure this whole website thing out. After all, I've been a vegetarian chef for about twelve years, but I've only been a webmaster for a couple of hours.

Also, feel free to use the comments to ask any questions you may have, and I'll post the answer here (or send you a personal email, if you'd rather I didn't share with the class). Questions like, "What the heck do I do with seitan?" or "Should I be taking vitamin supplements if I stop eating meat?" or "Are you seriously always this scatterbrained?" are all perfectly fine.

No comments:

This blog optimized using Wordtracker.