This is an easy and healthy dish that can be prepared with absolutely no oil if you have a rice cooker/vegetable steamer. I steam the veggies beforehand, then add them to the fajita seasoning/water mix to stir-fry for a few minutes.
Burrito-sized flour or corn tortillas (check package to make sure they are vegan)
Broccoli florets (I usually use 1 crown)
1 tomato, cut into pieces
1 yellow squash, cut into rounds and then quartered
1 zucchini squash, cut into rounds and then quartered
8 oz white button mushrooms, sliced
1 poblano pepper, sliced
1 onion, sliced into rounds and quartered
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 packet fajita or burrito seasoning
1) Steam veggies (except for oniona nd garlic)according to your steamer directions. Lacking that, you can put them in a microwave-safe bowl with a little water, and microwave them for 5-7 minutes (though I've done it, and it really isn't quite the same). Lacking that, complete step 2 and then toss the veggies in a large skillet with a tablespoon of olive oil and stir-fry for 5-7 minutes.
2) Stir fry the onions and garlic with 2 tbsp of water in a large skillet for 1 minute.
3) Add water and seasoning to skillet per seasoning packet directions.
4) If you steamed the veggies first, add them to the skillet and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
5) Add mixture to burrito shells. Serve with chips and salsa or Mexican rice (or both).