Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Back in Columbus...

Hello all. I've been travelling a lot for work lately, so I've found myself unable to do a whole lot of cooking, let alone blogging.

Back home, I plan on starting back in the kitchen with some dal soup and naan, and catching up on some blogs and emails. I can't think of a better way to spend a February evening... at least not any that don't involve a beach and a warm tropical breeze...

I've been doing a lot of eating in restaurants, and I wish I could say I had some inspired vegetarian meals to share with you. Sadly, I found little in this department. I may never want to look at another veggie burger again...

On the bright side, I've had plenty of time to drum up new recipes to try, so I'll be posting those in the coming weeks.

No comments:

This blog optimized using Wordtracker.