Monday, November 24, 2008

Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies

With the holidays looming near, I'm finding myself in the mood for chocolate chip cookies. Thing is, it's pretty tough to just stop by the local supermarket and buy a batch of vegan chocolate chip cookies. Sure, they've got them at Whole Foods, but I'm just not impressed with what they offer.

So I decided to make my own vegan chocolate chip cookies. After scouring the internet for ideas on how to make cookies that don't suck, I ran across this video. I more or less followed the recipe, the cookies were pure yumminess, and even my non-vegan friends liked them.

I didn't have the foresight to make a video of my endeavor, so I decided to just post the video I used. Enjoy!




Oh, by the way, the lovely lady in this video has, among other resources, a great vegan blog. Go check it out!

No comments:

This blog optimized using Wordtracker.